Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last Supper - Beer and Pizza

Here I sit, one soon-to-be-full stomach away from the abyss.

I am about to attempt - scratch that - to begin the "Six Week" program in Dr. Joel Furhman's "Eat To Live" book.

It is vegan, Vegan, VEEEgan, spoken in my best Jan Brady whine.

I hope nobody reads this blog, so I can be completely honest and dishonest, truthful and fabulist. (a writer of fables, a liar - saw the word in a craigslist ad yesterday. someone looking for a corporate "fabulist." Ha. ) I will write my dark and light fantasies as if they are true, and I may write the actual truth as if a lie. You, dear reader, won't know what is real and what is fabulist. (ha)

Tonight I will drink too much and eat pizza to fortify myself for the coming drought.

Mazeltof!

No comments: